St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Medicine Physician - DePaul
at St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
Our Providers Enjoy:
- Security with an organization with over 140 year history
- Outpatient practice
- Employed position with hospital affiliated Medical Group
- Physician focused administration
- Highly trained, experienced staff and EHR integrated system wide in order to minimize physician time spent on non-clinical tasks
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed base salary for the first two years, then RVU productivity compensation model
- Generous sign on and retention bonuses offered
- Relocation package
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- 20 days of vacation and 5 days CME
- $5000 CME allowance
- 401k and deferred compensation savings plans
A 476-bed, full service Catholic hospital, SSM Health DePaul Hospital opened in 1828, as the first hospital west of the Mississippi River. It is the oldest continuously existing business in the St. Louis area. DePaul provides the only Level II Trauma Center in North St. Louis County, primarily serving patients from the surrounding Missouri communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, Olivette, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
With all private rooms, SSM DePaul offers comprehensive medical care, and highly advanced technology including the da Vinci Surgery System. Procedures available include minimally invasive heart, spine, knee, hip and weight loss surgery.
City of Bridgeton
Bridgeton is one of the oldest settlements in the St. Louis area, established in 1794. It contains several historic St. Louis County landmarks. Just 20 miles from downtown St. Louis, Bridgeton is a second-ring suburb of Greater St. Louis in northwestern St. Louis County. Bridgeton is considered the primary transport hub of the area because of its proximity to major interstate highways and Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. The City of Bridgeton has one of the most comprehensive collections of parks and recreational programs in the region. 10 locations provide 256 acres for leisure activities including the city's Municipal Athletic Complex, Bridgton Crossing Family Aquatic Park and Berry Hill Golf Course.
- M.D. or D.O.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine(must become BC within 2 years)
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- ACLS certification