Westlake Financial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dealer Account Manager - Tupelo, MS
at Westlake Financial Services
Welcome to Westlake Financial Services, the largest privately held finance company in the Nation. With 30% YOY growth and assets of 2.3 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry.
Westlake Financial believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America. Our Dealer Account Managers are individuals with the vision and dedication needed to assist our current and future dealer partners sell more cars and trucks by financing more customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present and sell company products and services to all levels of management within the dealership
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts made
• Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in both independent and franchise dealers
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned to you
• Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within in dealership
• Assist with the preparation of sales contracts by educating the dealer on what is needed for proper verification by Westlake Financial
• Develop and maintain current client and potential client relationships within the independent and franchise dealer communities
• Develop, maintain and understand sales materials and keep up to date on current financial product knowledge
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events for independent and franchise dealers.
Essential Knowledge, Skill and Licenses:
• Ability to persuade and influence others
• Presentation skills (from initial creation to delivery)
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
• Significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver's license
Education and/or Experience:
• Automotive, Finance and Sales Experience REQUIRED
• Previous Outside Sales Experience
• College Degree preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
• Knowledge of Web Applications
• Knowledge/Experience with the use of DealerTrack, Routeone, or CUDL would be beneficial